ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Yucky

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yucky

I haven't been feeling all that great today. I'm having one of those days where, according to the numbers, I'm not running a fever, but I FEEL like I could be, know what I mean? I've taken my temp and it's actually below normal, so there's no chance that I'm actually sick, which is great, because who wants to be sick. But, I still feel lousy. I'm sure this has something to do with the fact that I'm exhausted. I ran myself ragged getting ready for Alyssa's party and now I have a puppy to contend with. I just haven't gotten the sleep I need to be getting. And, Alyssa has had 4 days of school this week, instead of her usual three, so I'm having to get up early an extra day. Of course, I have to get up early anyway, because I have to take the puppy out, but whatever. And, naturally, my "visitor" has been here this week, and that isn't helping the situation. But, hopefully I'll feel better next week.

No comments: