ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Ready to Go!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ready to Go!

Halloween is tomorrow and I'm ready! We went yesterday and finished up Alyssa's "Cinderella" costume and today, I went to her school and helped the director with the candy and goodies for tomorrow's "Treats on the Street". I got to help sort out and then deliver the treats to the local businesses they'll be going to. It was a lot of fun to do, and I know that it's for a good cause, because the kids will LOVE it!

So, after that, we'll go to dance class. Then, we'll do the Halloween thing tomorrow night. I don't know if we'll go trick-or-treating or if we'll hit a fall festival or something. I can't make up my mind, but either way, we'll do something fun for Alyssa!

No comments: