ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: I Wish I Had Known

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Wish I Had Known

Someone should have informed me that a puppy was going to be a pain in my backside! She whines, she poops EVERYWHERE (except outside, where she's SUPPOSED to go), she smells, she eats things she shouldn't eat....she is getting on my NERVES!!!! In my "patient" moments, I can handle it, but I'm, by nature, not a patient person and this dog works my nerves! It wouldn't be so bad if I weren't the ONLY person who could fool with her. It's not that my husband hasn't tried, but she refuses to potty outside for him. I'm not sure why that is, but she won't do it. She'll only potty for me. Go figure! So, I'm the one who has to go outside in the freezing cold or awful heat (whichever we're having that day) and wait for the dog to pee...or whatever. UGH!! I didn't want to regret the decision to get Alyssa a dog for her birthday, but I'm really starting to!

No comments: