ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Aftermath

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Aftermath

Okay, I know this is like beating a dead horse, but I can't express how glad I am that this birthday and birthday party are OVER!!!! I love my daughter more than anything in my life, but this past few weeks have been incredibly tiring for me. I, singlehandedly, made 30 invitations, 20 goody bags, 24 cupcakes, 3 2-layer cakes, wrapped several gifts and bought a puppy! I'm TIRED!!!! But, the funny thing is, I would do it all over again. I didn't hate it. I loved seeing the look on my child's face and having her be the center of attention. As weird as it sounds, I almost wish that kids had 2 birthdays a year...not necessarily to AGE, because I don't want THAT to go any faster, but I enjoyed celebrating her existence, and I would love to get to do that more than once a year.

No comments: