ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: It's Going

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's Going

We've had our puppy for 4 days and house training is going...and that's about all I can say. She'll "tinkle" outside some, but has yet to do "the other" out there. She's such a sweet puppy and I know I'll really enjoy her company once she becomes more like company and less like another job! I'm tired of cleaning up poop and other excrements off my floor!

Greg and I gave her a bath tonight and she looks and smells SO much better. I just need to get another bow for her hair because the rubber band broke on hers. She looks so pretty with her bow! I have to take a picture of her tomorrow and get it developed for Alyssa's pet day at school on Monday. I'm so glad she has a pet to take.

No comments: