ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: My Husband

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Husband

I copied this from Loretta because I LUVS her! :) It's all about my husband!

Lots of questions about you and your hubby.

What is his name?
Gregory Shane Williamson

How long have you been together?
almost 7 years (next month)


How long did you date?
about a year and a half

How old is he?
36 (I like 'em OLD!!)

Who eats more?
Definitely him!

Who said I love you first?
I honestly don't remember!

Who is taller?
He is, but not by much

Who sings better?
Definitely me!

Who is smarter?
Hard to say....we both have our areas of expertise

Whose temper is worse?
Again, it depends....it's easier to set me off, but he tends to be louder and scarier ;)

Who does the laundry?
We both do...I do mine and our daughter's and he does his....we kinda take turns doing towels


Who does the dishes?

whoever decides to first

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
usually him, when we sleep together (he snores!)


Who pays the bills?

He does....I help when necessary and possible, but he does it for the most part

Who mows the lawn?
Bayou Boys...but he pays them!

Who cooks dinner?
Whoever takes a notion

Who drives when you are together?
It just depends....sometimes I do, sometimes he does

Who is more stubborn?
we both are....we're tauruses and butt heads on a regular basis!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Hmmmm....neither of us likes to do that, but I'd have to say I probably do it more than him (but that doesn't happen often, either, because I'm seldom wrong!) LOL!


Whose parents do you see the most?

My parents are dead, so we definitely see his mom more

Who kissed who first?
we were both "there", but he's the one who asked if he could kiss me (yes, he ASKED! Sweet, huh?)

Who asked who out?
I don't remember

Who proposed?
Alyssa....or should I say, the EPT with the pink line?


Who is more sensitive?

We both have our moments....I'm more emotionally sensitive, but he gets his feelings hurt easier, if that makes sense

Who has more friends?
He does...I keep moving too far away from mine!

Who has more siblings?
We have the same number of "real" siblings, but I think he has a couple of half-brothers out there somewhere

Who wears the pants in the family?
I'd like to say I did, so I wouldn't sound like a "yes sir" kind of a girl, but that wouldn't necessarily be true. At the same time, I don't feel like I'm "bossed around" all that much, so maybe we both do.

No comments: