ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Neglected

Monday, October 29, 2007

Neglected

I've neglected my blog for the last couple of days. I'm still tired from tending to a sick kid (who seems to be on the mend, finally), getting her ready for school, getting myself ready every morning, feeding her, feeding the dog, taking the dog out, taking her to school, etc. ALL by myself! I've decided I might try to father the next one, because apparently, when you're the father, your sole responsibility is paying the bills, and you even get to complain about how you get no help with that! Sounds like the life to me!

So, I'm going to have to work on keeping my blog updated better. I've already gotten a lot of my "chores" out of the way...now all I have to do is straighten up my house, go pick up my kid, take her to the costume store, go to the grocery store, MAYBE the bank, carve a pumpkin, do some laundry, give my child a bath, wash her hair, feed her, and put her in bed. And, those are just the things I have PLANNED....every mother knows that there's ALWAYS something that just "comes up". *sigh* I wish I were still in the bed, too!

No comments: