ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Today

Monday, October 08, 2007

Today

I've had a busy day today already and it's only 10:00! I had to get up at 7:00, take the dog outside and then mop the laundry room floor where she'd already pottied and clean out her crate, etc. I took Alyssa to school, then went to Wal-Mart to grab some dog shampoo, Febreeze, a pumpkin for Alyssa's school and things like that. While I was there, I also grabbed some Thank You notes for her to give to all the kids who came to her party this weekend. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to mail them out or just put them in the kids' mailboxes at school. I don't guess it matters, just as long as they get them. Now, I'm going to give Piper a bath and start writing the notes. I'm going to write them and have Alyssa sign her own name. I thought that would be adorable and thoughtful!

No comments: