ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Boring Day

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Boring Day

So far, nothing exciting. Greg went to play golf...or fish....or something, so I don't know if I should do the whole Easter dress shopping today or wait and force (more like guilt) him into going. I know he doesn't WANT to go, but I want someone to go and give me an opinion on her dress. I found a really cute one at Stage the other day, but I wasn't sure if it would make a cute Easter dress or not, and, of course, it was just me and her, so I couldn't really get anyone else's opinion. I want her to have the "perfect" dress, so I need a little assistance. Maybe we'll go LOOK and if I see anything that strikes me, I can either get it, if I'm sure, or bring him back to look if I have doubts about it. Either way, I have to accomplish SOMETHING today!

No comments: