ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Alone

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Alone

Booger is out of town for the weekend. In case anyone is wondering, "Booger" is my husband, Greg. Don't ask WHY I call him Booger....just always have. Anyway, he went to Texas to pick up his brother. I didn't want him to go, but I couldn't think of a really good reason to keep him here, so he's gone. He'll be home Saturday or Sunday, though, so it won't be long. Until then, Alyssa and I will have "girl time". I told her it was going to be a slumber party. She seems to have bought it. It'll be okay. We'll have a good time, if I can hold out long enough. My sinuses are really acting up with all the pollen in the air. I can feel the pressure and there's this weird pain that keeps popping up on the side of my head. It makes me a little dizzy, but I'm sure it's just my sinuses, since this seems to happen whenever there's a change in the weather, particularly springtime, when the pollen starts.

No comments: