ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Questions

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Questions

Let's talk about looooove.

1) Are you currently married or involved with a significant other? Give specifics and length of time that you have been with that person.

We've been together since November, 2000 and we got married in 2002, shortly after the EPT proposed for us--5 years on April 13!


2) Where did you meet your significant other?

In a bar. I, literally, ran from him for an hour, because I thought he was a freak! I will NEVER doubt my first impressions EVER again!! LOL! Just kidding!



3) What is your anniversary or special day of ANY kind and what did you do on that day with your significant other?

Well, our wedding anniversary is April 13, but November 25 is also special, cause that's when we met and we haven't dated anyone else since then. We usually just spend our special days together, doing whatever. If we have a sitter, we'll go to a movie, if not, we'll either hang out at the house with Alyssa, or the three of us will go somewhere. Doesn't have to be fancy, as long as we're together.


4) What is the nicest thing that a person that you are or have been involved with has done for you?

That's a tough one, cause every guy I ever dated or cared about did special things, and my husband does special things for me all the time. Little things, like going all the way back to the store when he realizes he forgot something that I asked him to pick up, and big things, like paying all the bills all by himself, so that I can stay at home and be with our daughter and not miss ANY part of her growing up. He and I don't always get along and sometimes it seems like we fight more than we don't, but truth be known, my life would be rather empty without him in it and I NEVER want him to think that I don't appreciate all he does and has done for me!

5) Do you have a special song or movie or place with your significant other? Describe.

Not really. I mean, the bar where we met was pretty special, but it's closed down now. Our first house together was special, but it's in Mississippi, and we're not. We don't really have "a song", as far as I know, although he DID put a song by Celine Dion and Pavarotti...I can't remember the name of it, but it was a really sweet "relationship" song about how we don't always get along, but when it comes down to it "I never, never, never want to be in love with anyone but you". I guess you could call that "our song"?

No comments: