ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Movie Characters I LOVE:

1. Ouiser Boudreaux (Steel Magnolias)--I just can't get over some of the things she says in that movie...she's so cranky, much like I expect to be at that age!!

2. Forrest Gump--how can you NOT love Forrest Gump...honestly??? We ALL need a "Forrest Gump" in our lives....no matter how bad we screw up our lives, he'll ALWAYS love us!

3. Bridget Jones--she's so real. There should be more movies with REAL characters!

4. Erin Brockovich--that woman got things done!!

5. Robert "Radio" Kennedy (Radio)--soft spot in my heart for that little guy.

6. Sam Dawson (I Am Sam)--okay, so maybe I just have a soft spot for tards in movies!

7. Dr. Evil (the Austin Powers movies)--everything that comes out of this guy's mouth cracks me up!

8. Willy Wonka--I prefer the character as portrayed by Gene Wilder, but Johnny Depp did a good job too! I love a good eccentric character!

9. Shrek--proof that ogres CAN be kinda cute!

10. Aileen Wuornos (Monster)--serial killer or not, this was fun to watch! And, the fact that it was true made it more intriguing to me!

*BONUS*--It's not a movie, but possibly my favorite television character of all time is Julia Sugarbaker from Designing Women. I love a southern belle with an attitude. She is followed closely by Sophia Petrillo from The Golden Girls!!

No comments: