ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Sick :(

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sick :(

I hate being sick! I've had a fever since last night and I just feel like crap! My temp stayed at 101.2 all night last night and today hasn't gone below 100.0. I'm in the process of taking it now and I hope it's down a little. I'm ready to hug and kiss my little girl again. I'm also hungry, but I'm afraid to eat because my stomach was feeling a little icky last night. It hasn't bothered me much today, other than being empty, but I'm just scared it might start up again. Okay, just took the temp and it's now 99.7. I hope it's gonna keep going down. Alyssa has a birthday party to go to this weekend and I have to feel like carrying her. I'm also hoping and praying that she doesn't get this.

No comments: