ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: St. Paddy's Day

Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Paddy's Day

I don't even think I OWN any green clothes, other than my camoflage pants, so I guess I'll have to wear those. I just wore them yesterday, but I wasn't thinking about St. Paddy's Day, so I'll have to wear them again and hope I don't see any of the same people.

Greg still isn't home. Not coming until tomorrow, looks like. They're going somewhere to eat and to see the movie 300 today. It'll be alright. That'll just give me more time to get the house cleaned up before he gets home. He hates a mess.

I have to go back to Wal-Mart and return some stuff I bought yesterday. I brought it home and it just isn't going to work for what I wanted. I need a new way to file my cross stitch patterns and such, but that box isn't going to do. It's not big enough for the folders. I'll have to think of something else.

No comments: