ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Weekend Plans

Friday, March 23, 2007

Weekend Plans

I have SO much I want to accomplish this weekend! I need to get out tomorrow and find Alyssa an Easter dress. We don't currently have a regular church to go to, but I want to find somewhere to take her on Easter Sunday. I love to dress her up in pretty dresses and I really want to start taking her to church regularly so she can develop some wonderful morals and values, like the ones I had growing up. I also think it would be a terrific and free way for her to get some weekly interaction with other children. It would be wonderful for her.

Aside from that, I want to get Alyssa's room cleaned up. I cleaned mine today and now it's time for hers. It's a pigsty!

Then, Monday, we have a dentist appointment. Gotta love the dentist! Alyssa has a cavity and she needs to have a spacer put into the spot where she had a tooth pulled last summer. My poor baby has had some issues with her teeth, bless her heart!!

1 comment:

Dave Richards said...

Hope you get that perfect Easter dress you're looking for...and it's really great to see people getting excited about it...and for some more Easter fun and joy also visit my blog on Easter Wishes sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!