ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Need Suggestions

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Need Suggestions

I'm about to have to embark on something I've never done before. I have to figure out how to decorate a child's bike for a Mardi Gras parade. I'm from Mississippi, for crying out loud! We don't "do" Mardi Gras there! Alyssa is going to be in a parade with her school and her bike has to be decorated. I want to do a good job, but I just don't know where to start. I'd like to do something cuter than just throwing some beads on it and calling it "decorated"! I just don't know.

I also have to go help her pick out a box of Valentines for her class. That should be fun. I haven't had to do that since I was a kid. I'm a little bit excited!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Mardi Gras is very colorful, a lot of beads and ribbon. You can find a lot of those things a the dollar store.