ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Rebecca's Got Talent?????

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rebecca's Got Talent?????

My Mother's Day gift last year was the karaoke machine that I'd been BEGGING for. I used to do some singing in high school and college and I LOVE karaoke! Well, recently, I learned how to record my "performances", so I've had a great time doing that. I'm in the process, now, of trying to determine if my recordings are any good or if I should try to re-record them in the hopes that they'll sound better the second (or third) time around. I'm not sure WHY it matters. I suppose because I have a weak recording of my mother singing "The Lord's Prayer" at her wedding, and I cherish it. So, I want to have some recordings of my voice for my daughter to treasure when I'm gone. Or, for me to treasure when I get too old to carry a decent tune!! Either way, I can't make up my mind. I suppose I'm off to re-listen.

No comments: