ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Plans For A Sunday

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Plans For A Sunday

I usually love Sundays, not for any particular reason, but just because it's another day when I don't have to get up and take Alyssa to school. I need to be going to church on Sunday mornings, and I know this, but I just SO love to sleep. I realize that that's not going to be a good excuse in Heaven, but that's a topic for another blog and I don't want to get into it right now. My point is, I have as little as possible planned for today. We've had company all weekend and now, if we can EVER get rid of all of them (one down, one to go), my life will go back to normal and I can't wait!! I'm going to work on some of my stitching and then, at 6:00, I'm going to go to a church in town and hear Testify sing. I have a good friend who sings with them and I love going to their concerts when they're in town. I'm hoping that Greg will go, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: