ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Folks Don't Get It

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Folks Don't Get It

I will never truly understand why people are oblivious. Like, do they not stop to pay even a LITTLE bit of attention to the world (and the attitudes) around them. For instance, if you come to my house, after inviting yourself over here, plan to STAY and I don't speak to you, although we're in the same room, then a logical person would deduce that to mean that I didn't really want you here. DUH!! Some people are a little bit slow, though. And, then, when the person has received every hint that their presence isn't appreciated and still hang around, why must they try to make idle chit-chat with you when it's more than obvious that you're trying to watch TV?? It makes no sense and that's kinda why I'm not a people person!

No comments: