ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Geaux Tigers!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Geaux Tigers!

We had a party over here last night to watch LSU play in the BCS Championship game. Several of Greg's friends and such came over. It was amusing, I suppose. I could have made do with less children. Of course, the little girls stayed in Alyssa's bedroom and were fine. They were actually cute and endearing and had a great time. I just LOVE little girls! Alyssa had a great time playing, too, which is good, because she doesn't get a lot of interaction. Other than school, she rarely gets to associate with any kids. I feel sorry for her, really. She desperately needs some good, well behaved kids in her life. Hopefully, we can get to Mississippi soon and she can play with some of my friends' and Greg's friends' kids.

At any rate, the point is, LSU pulled it out! I'm not really a fan, but I LOVE Les Miles and I was excited to see him win the championship. It was a good game.

No comments: