ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Rough Day

Monday, August 06, 2007

Rough Day

You know your day is going to be wonderful when your 4 year old "can't sleep" until 2:00am and then you wake up at 5:30 to the sound of gagging and throwing up. It's great! The good news is, the culprit was sinus drainage and not a virus or something icky like that. Now, if I can just get the drainage dried up for her soon, we'll be alright.

On top of that, I received a letter in the mail today from the University of Texas at Austin saying that I have a $25 parking citation. I've never, in my life, been to Austin and I don't drive a gray Honda! So, I've been on the phone trying to straighten that out and haven't really gotten much closer to getting it done. When it rains, it pours!!

No comments: