ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: My Monday To-Do

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Monday To-Do

I've already missed the number one thing on my list. I was planning to go to Alyssa's school and pay her tuition and fees, but I didn't wake up until 10 minutes before I was supposed to be there. I talked to her teacher yesterday, and I got the impression that she'd rather me wait until Wednesday anyway, so I figure that's what I'll do. So, with that in mind, here's my "to-do" list for today. I always forget to post later and tell how much of it I got done, but I'll try my best to remember tonight.

1. Work more on Alyssa's flower pot and bird feeder
2. Go to post office and mail some things
3. MORE LAUNDRY--it never ends!!!!
4. Go to Hobby Lobby and buy some dark yellow paint
5. Work more on Christmas stocking

That's all I can think of for today.

No comments: