ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: LONG Weekend

Monday, August 20, 2007

LONG Weekend

I had a long, but great weekend. We left Friday afternoon and spent the night in Madison with my husband's friend. Then we left Saturday morning to go to a cookout reunion for my first high school that I attended from 7th-11th grade. It lasted from 11:00 until 1:00 and I got to see a ton of great people. Then, I was supposed to go to my grandparents' house in Carthage, drop Alyssa off and go to Philadelphia to the reunion for the high school that I went to my senior year and graduated from. But, at the last minute, I decided that I wanted to go to the one for the same high school that had the cookout, because I didn't figure there would be too many people at the other one that I cared to see. There was only one person that I liked going, as far as I knew at the time (turns out there were a few more that showed up, but whatever). So, we went to Carthage and my daughter spent the night with my grandparents and we went back to Meridian to the country club. We had a good time. I loved reuniting with my old friends and I think Greg even enjoyed himself, once he realized they had beer there! It was great to see everyone that I hadn't seen in 10 or 11 years. I wish I could have been at both, but there was only one of me! :)

No comments: