ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Plans for Today

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Plans for Today

I honestly have none. We checked the weather and the heat index for today is 110 degrees. So, I'm planning on staying inside as much as possible! I have no desire to be out in the heat. I hesitate to say that I'll be glad when it gets to be winter, because I don't like to be cold, either, but something in between is good! I like it when I can wear jeans and a short sleeved shirt. That's my most favorite kind of weather. I have a class reunion this weekend and the cookout part is outside. I seriously hope we don't fry! The forecast is saying it's only going to be 93 degrees on Sunday, which, to us, is going to feel like we're in the middle of a cold snap!

No comments: