ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: It's a New Month!

Monday, April 02, 2007

It's a New Month!

It's always good to have goals. Here are some of mine for April:

--figure out what happened to the "mysterious, vanishing $200" that was supposedly declined to my daughter's dentist office that, in actuality, was taken out of my account.

--go to Harvest Assembly of God church for Easter to hear Testify sing.

--celebrate my anniversary (the 13th) with my husband in Shreveport. This is going to require finding an overnight sitter.

--get my husband a really great birthday gift on the 23rd. He'll be 36 this year....he's getting old! LOL!

I'm sure I'll come up with more as the month progresses.

1 comment:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

woohoo happy anniversary early ;)