ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: 10 Things I Like To Do Alone

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

10 Things I Like To Do Alone

Okay, okay....I know there's only 10 more minutes left in Tuesday, but I wanted to do this week's Ten on Tuesday. So, here's a list of 10 things I like to do alone.

1. Take a bath--a thing of luxury since giving birth.
2. Sleep--my daughter kicks and my husband snores! I'm better off alone!
3. Shop--It's ONLY annoying when I can't decide between multiple things and I'd like to have an opinion. Otherwise, it's heavenly to not have to chase my child or listen to my husband complain about all the things he'd rather be doing.
4. Watch TV--when I'm alone, I can watch the channel I want and I don't have to worry about someone talking in the middle of it.
5. Drive--I can sing along with the radio and get a lot of thinking done.
6. Talk on the phone--again, only because I hate distractions and two people trying to talk to me at once.
7. Relax--it would be great to have a whole night and day by myself to veg out on the couch and watch a movie or read a book or something.
8. Work--which is why I love working at home.
9. Clean the house--That way, I don't have a child messing it up as fast as I can clean it or a husband making smartass comments about how he can't believe I'm doing it!
and FINALLY......

10. GO TO THE BATHROOM--No explanation necessary!!

No comments: