ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Five On Friday

Friday, April 20, 2007

Five On Friday

1. How neat are the clothes you wear? Do you iron? Fold them promptly? Pull them out of the dirty laundry?

I iron ONLY if I have to. If they're wrinkled I'll iron them, but most of the time, I manage to get them out of the dryer before they wrinkle...either that, or I'll wear them long enough before I leave the house that the wrinkles kinda "fall" out. I hate ironing!


2. How do you make your bed? Hospital corners? All over the floor? Or somewhere in between?

When I make my bed at all, I tuck the top sheet in at the bottom and along the sides...then throw blankets and the comforter on top. Relatively neat looking, but nowhere near perfection.


3. Do you leave dirty dishes in your dishwasher? In the sink? On the counters? In other rooms?

There are sometimes dishes in my sink, but I try to stay on top of that as best I can. I'm looking at 2 dirty glasses on the nightstand table beside me, but it's rare that I have any other dishes anywhere else in the house.

4. Are your floors clean enough to eat off of or is there an old science experiment growing in the corner?

Somewhere in between. I wouldn't eat off my floor at any given point, but they're not just NASTY!


5. How clean is the outside of your car? How about the inside? Is there junk in your trunk?

The outside is pretty dirty, mainly because of all the pollen floating around. The inside isn't TOO bad. It needs to be vacuumed, but it's okay. And, there's USUALLY nothing in my trunk, unless I've been to the grocery store. Right now, my husband's golf clubs are still in there from yesterday, but he'll eventually get those out.

No comments: