ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: It's OVER!!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's OVER!!

Christmas is finally over!!! We had a really good time, though. We got to spend Christmas Eve at home, so Greg got to see Alyssa get her Santa stuff....that's the first time that's happened. Then we went to Mississippi on Christmas day and spend a day or two with my grandparents. We just got in today. I think the best gift I got was my iPod. Greg got it for me. If I could just figure out how to use it, I'd be set. I've managed to import a few of my CDs to it and I got a car adapter, so that's awesome. Alyssa got the Dora Talking Kitchen she had been wanting. She really racked up! My car was crammed full of toys on the way home today! All in all, it was a pretty good holiday...not nearly as bad as I had anticipated.

No comments: