ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Back....

Monday, December 18, 2006

Back....

I've just gotten back from visiting my sister in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. I had a very good time and wasn't all that crazy about coming home to my "routine". I mean, I missed home and all, but being away from it all was SO much fun! I hope she'll invite me back sometime.

I've almost gotten all of my Christmas shopping done. I have to get another thing or two for Greg and then we have to get the rest of Alyssa's and it'll all be done. I went today and got myself a present. I needed a new hair straightener badly, so I went to Sally's and got one. It's MUCH better than the one I had!

I will be SO glad when Christmas is over and things get back to normal. I'm about tired of this! I can't take much more of other people's happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for all the holiday cheer puke to go away ~ I'm almost looking forward to seeing Valentines Day commercials and candy in the store -lol- Just make it enddddd!