ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: What I Need.....

Thursday, December 07, 2006

What I Need.....

...is to feel important. I need someone to care. I've finally come up with a possible plan for my life and no one seems to give a rat's ass. So, here I am....sharing it on my blog. I want to be a high school English teacher. Sounds strange, for those of you who know me. I think I want to be in the education field, so that my daughter and I can have the same holidays and I won't have to give up so much of my time with her. She drives me nuts, but I love her more than life. I know I can't do elementary education, because I don't really like kids (aside from MINE) and the first time someone else's kid pukes on my shoes, all bets are off! So, I need to look into financial aid and admissions crap so I can, MAYBE get started this summer. It would be so great for my life to feel like it has meaning...particularly if I'm doing it MYSELF! I need to feel like I matter.

No comments: