ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: My Quest

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Quest

I've recently decided that I need to make sure that I've seen EVERY movie Heath Ledger ever made. I called myself a fan, and I was, but, after his death, I realized that I'd only seen, like, three, maybe four, of his movies. I'd seen A Knight's Tale, and owned it. I saw The Patriot before I even knew who he was, and, of course, I'd seen Brokeback Mountain. So, last week, we rented Candy, which was his last released movie, made in Australia. It was a pretty good movie. It was a little creepy seeing Heath play a junkie, but he looked REALLY hot! Last night, we watched Lords of Dogtown, where he played Skip, the guy who put the skate team together. They had given him some false teeth and his hair was all scraggly, so he didn't look like his usual hot self, but he did a good job, all the same. I'm not sure which one Greg will come home with next, but I'd love to see 10 Things I Hate About You. I'm sure I've seen part of it, but I don't think I've ever watched the whole movie. I just still can't believe he's gone! :*(

No comments: