ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Maybe I'm In Denial

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Maybe I'm In Denial

I went to the grocery store a little while ago, and was chatting it up with the friendly little dude who was ringing up my stuff. Somehow, we got on age, and I watched him "size me up" as he tried to determine MY age. Now, granted, I had on my glasses, hair in a ponytail, makeup ONLY on my eyes, and in a sweatsuit, but when he said "31??", I was floored!! I knew I was getting old, but I didn't think I LOOKED 4 years older than I am! Lucky for him, I'm not offended, but I do wonder if I should start getting life insurance quotes. Apparently, I'm older than I feel! I guess it could have been worse. He could have said 41! Off to use my Mary Kay TimeWise products!

No comments: