ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: My Saturday

Saturday, September 08, 2007

My Saturday

This day started out not-so-great. I had to get up at 5:00am for a reason that I can't talk about right now because it will just "re-tick" me off! Suffice it to say that SOME of us mothers take responsibility for our own kids and some don't!

After that, and a nap, Alyssa and I went over to Petco to browse. She likes to look at the different animals and I was trying to nonchalantly check out the puppy things. My plan is to give her a gift card on her birthday and then we can go with her to take the puppy to Petco so she can pick out the essentials for her and "buy them herself". I thought it would be more fun that way, since pets are allowed to go into the store! I'm really beginning to look forward to this puppy. She's adorable!! I just hope I don't lose my religion trying to housebreak her!

No comments: