ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: I LOVE This Movie!!

Friday, September 21, 2007

I LOVE This Movie!!

I'm sitting here, on a Friday night, alone, watching Forrest Gump for about the MILLIONTH time! I OWN this movie on DVD, for crying out loud! I just can't get enough. Everyone needs a Forrest Gump in their life. Where's MY Forrest? You know, that person who will love you, no matter how badly you mess up your life? Jenny totally didn't deserve Forrest! But, the fact that he loved her unconditionally, for as long as she lived, no matter how high she was or what mess she made of herself, is absolutely precious. It was like he was too naive to see what she was. But, that's beside the point. The point is, I LOVE this movie! A sequel to that movie would have made a killing!

No comments: