ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Blah

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Blah

I feel a little rough today. Alyssa is coming down with a cold (hopefully a mild one) and I just don't feel good. I don't have any symptoms, really, other than just tiredness and a less-than-great feeling in my stomach, but that stomach thing is a regular occurance for me and not likely anything major. I'll be fine. I just worry about Alyssa. Her school handbook said that a child who hasn't been in daycare and such can be expected to have between 15-20 colds during their first year of school. That's more than a cold a month! She's going to STAY sick! I'll never see my daughter without the sniffles again! I'm not liking this school thing AT ALL!! I'm seriously considering home schooling her.

1 comment:

Suni said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. Homeschooling has been working for us. Maybe it will work for you, too.