ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: My Diet

Sunday, December 02, 2007

My Diet

I'm becoming more and more proud of myself. In a matter of a few short weeks, I have added applesauce, baked turkey, and mixed nuts to my diet. This probably doesn't seem like much to the average person, but I'm proud of myself! I've decided to add at least one new thing every week, until I can eat enough to at least FEEL normal and possibly get more nutrients into my system. I'm starting to notice things going wrong with my body. For instance, my short term memory is suffering and my fingernails are starting to get rigid. I just want to get myself healthy again, even if I never enter another restaurant. I want to at least be able to feed myself healthy foods at home, you know?

No comments: