ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Poor Neglected Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Poor Neglected Blog

Since the demise of my former computer cord (at the hands...or should I say teeth...of the puppy), I have missed a lot of my online time. I haven't been able to maintain my blog to the extent that I usually try to. The good news is, my new cord came in yesterday, so I'm back up and running! Speaking of running...have I mentioned that I am going nuts with all this Christmas stuff? The only thing I've managed to get is a few gifts for Alyssa and one for Greg. Oh, and the stuff for Alyssa's classmates and teachers. Of course, I'm the only one who has really been focused on Alyssa's Christmas. That's nothing unusual. Lucky for her, she's my only focus, to speak of, so she'll always know that I'm thinking of her best interest. I don't guess I'd have that any other way, as far as I'm concerned. I'm just ready for Christmas to be over. It's getting to the annoying part.

No comments: