ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: I Hate My Dog

Saturday, December 08, 2007

I Hate My Dog

Getting my daughter a puppy for her birthday has proven to be the BIGGEST mistake I've made in a LONG time! The thing uses my house as her personal potty and now she's managed to chew my laptop cord beyond repair. I really don't know how she didn't get electrocuted, but my adapter is history. I've got to order a new one and, in the meantime, I can't get on my computer. I'm having to use my husband's laptop in his office, which makes me feel very isolated, as I'm used to doing all my computer work in the comfort of my living room, while stretched across the loveseat. Now, I'm having to actually SIT...at a DESK...in a CHAIR...WHAT?!?!?!?! I hope I can get my adapter soon, so I can go back to "business as usual".

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I know how you feel. I hated the entire puppy potty training stage and kept asking myself why I had gotten myself into such a mess. Our puppy chewed through a lamp cord and my husband is the one who got shocked when he tried to plug it in. It was not a pretty sight.

I will say that once the potty training is finally over, things do get better. We are renaming our puppy, her new name will be Goat, because she eats everything!