ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Ten On Tuesday

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ten On Tuesday

Today's "Ten on Tuesday" theme is "10 Words to Describe Me". This should be fun!

1. Moody--seriously, I can go from 0 to bitch in NO time!

2. Impatient--when I want something, I want it NOW!!

3. Devoted--I may not be the most patient mom in the world, but I'm sure as heck dedicated to it!

4. Creative--I'm always looking for ways to express myself artistically.

5. Loud--I WILL be heard, no matter what!

6. Sentimental--I cry every year on my baby's birthday (and sometimes my own--only for a different reason!)

7. Childish--don't we ALL have our moments?????

8. Mental--I haven't eaten a meal in almost 4 years, for crying out loud....you don't get more crazy than that without being committed!

9. Overwhelmed--I want so much more out of my life than I know how to get.

10. Multi-faceted--this is the BEST word to describe me!

No comments: