ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: The Song In My Head

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Song In My Head

Ever since I rewatched yesterday's episode of General Hospital I've had this song stuck in my head. It was a real tearjearking moment, with Nikolas hysterical over Emily's dead body, pointing a gun at his own chest in a real "Romeo and Juliet" type moment, and Jason risking his own life for the love of Elizabeth, etc. Anyway, the song was called "Underneath the Night" and it's by a girl named Rie Sinclair. It's a beautiful song and I can't wait for it to be added to iTunes so I can buy it and put it on my iPod! I was in tears during that part of the show. I'm not sure if it was the song or the fact that they were displaying a type of love on that show that is unlike anything I've ever experienced myself and I'm pretty sure doesn't even exist in real life. Whatever it was, it struck an emotional cord with me.

No comments: