ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Sick Baby

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sick Baby

I had to take Alyssa to the doctor yesterday, after a coughing fit unlike anything I've ever seen in my child. They told me she has bronchiolitis. That's something I'm not familiar with, but they gave her an antibiotic, which is kinda silly, since bronchiolitis is viral and won't be cured with an antibiotic...but whatever! They also gave me some cough medicine which is about as powerful as a sugar pill and some Albuterol. I don't know what does what but I just want my baby well. It's miserable to hear her coughing and know that I can't do anything to help her.

On top of that, my mother in law is in the hospital again in Shreveport, so I've been doing the majority of Alyssa's illness by myself, because Greg has been in Shreveport with his mom and brother. I just want everyone to be okay so life can go on like normal again!!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Oh, I hope she's feeling better really soon. You need to make sure you're getting rest yourself so you don't end up being sick too. (((hugs))) to you both.