ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Loaded Questions

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Loaded Questions

I found a new meme called Loaded Questions and decided it would be fun to participate. I love questions and answers that provide insight into who I am!


Hypotheticals: If you could bathe in a vat of any drink or food item, what would you choose?
vanilla pudding....not sure why....I just think the consistency and texture of pudding would make it cool to bathe in...and I chose vanilla because the odds of it staining my skin some weird color would be slim to none.

Anything Goes: What world-changing event would you like to take credit for?
I can't think of any one event that changed the whole world....I know there were some, but none I'd want to take credit for because most of them were tragic (the ones I can think of, anyway).

No-Brainers: What song do you keep hearing over and over again?
Whichever one I'm intentionally playing over and over again, I suppose. Currently that's "Black Horse and The Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall.

Personals: What are you most proud of?
My daughter...she's the best thing I've ever done. I only wish I could say I "done it" on purpose! :)

No comments: