ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: I Got Tagged.....THANKS!! :)

Monday, May 25, 2009

I Got Tagged.....THANKS!! :)

If I looked on the bed next to you, what would I find?
--I'm not in the bed....but if you looked at it, you'd see my husband asleep and my daughter watching a movie

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
--closed, if you must know

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
--they're folded, but then they got thrown in, so you can't tell

Sleep on your back or stomach?
--I'm pretty back and forth

Are you a cuddler?
--not really, but I have my moments

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
--pictures...shoes....no telling what else...

Something that happened today that made you angry?
--nothing, really....same old, same old.....

What were you doing before this survey?
--just killing time

What will you do after the survey?
--cook, I guess

Marriage or living together?
--I don't really have an opinion on that

What shirt are you wearing now?
--an LSU tshirt

Do you sing?
--upon occasion

Do you de-label your beer bottles?
--this really doesn't apply to me

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
--depends on who I'm talking to

Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
--oh yeah!!

First thing you do when you wake up?
--look at the clock

Ever had surgery?
--nope

Last argument you got into with?
--Alyssa, I'm sure

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
--no

What's one good thing about your best friend?
--I "own" her until she's 18!

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
--awhile, usually

Current song on myspace?
--I have several

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
--no...I intentionally put it across the room so I'd have no choice but to get up

If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
--um....I guess....

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
--nothing, really...I'm still hoping I have something TO look forward to

It's midnight. Who are you texting?
--no one

It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
--same place I am any other day

Your Christmas list consists of?
--really? We're already talking about Christmas???

You're going to New York for school shopping, where do you go first?
--why would I go to New York for school shopping???

You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
--hmmm...I really don't know...

How do you feel about your hair?
--it needs to be cut again

What movie is in your DVD player?
--I'm pretty sure there isn't one

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
--anywhere!!

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
--to a point, sure

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
um.....

How many TRUE best friends do you have?
--not many

What would you change about your life right now?
--OMG!! You have NO idea!!!

What’s the best feeling in the world?
--don't know...haven't had it yet! ;)

No comments: