ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: What A Day!!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

What A Day!!

I woke up with a headache that might very well have killed a normal person....I'm sure it's my sinuses acting up again. Then, I got a letter in the mail from ULM saying that I needed to send in my transcript from ECCC, which I requested from them BEFORE Christmas! So I had to call ECCC and see what was going on there and the lady said they sent it to ULM on December 19! So THEN, I had to call ULM again to verify that they did NOT receive it and the lady there told me to give it until Monday! WHAT?? It's already been over a month! I would think it would have gotten there if it was coming! So, I called ECCC AGAIN and she said she'd get another copy out in the mail today, so hopefully that will be cleared up next week. I'm anxious to go back to school and get my life on the track I want it to take.

Speaking of that, lately everything else in my life has been going like I want it to go. My husband and I are getting along, my daughter is acting like an angel, for the most part, things are going well! I just hope and pray it continues! :)

No comments: