ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Plans for Today

Friday, July 27, 2007

Plans for Today

I wish I could say that I had some. It's already 1:00 and I haven't even gotten dressed. Starting next week, we're going to alter our schedules. Alyssa and I are, anyway. There's not much I can do with hubby--he's a grown man. But, Alyssa and I are going to start going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. She's had Bible school this week in the evenings, so she hasn't gotten home until 8:15 or so and I hate to put her in bed at 8:30 because that only gives her 15 minutes to eat a little bit of supper and play with Daddy, so I've been letting her stay up until 9:30. But that has to stop. She's going to be starting school in roughly a month and we'll have to BE THERE at 8:30, which is LONG before we're used to even waking up! So, she's going to start going to bed between 8:00 and 8:30 and I'm going to have to get in bed before 2:00am, myself!

No comments: