ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Snow??

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Snow??

Anyone who lives in the south knows that snow is a rarity. It'll snow in Texas, usually once, maybe twice, a year, but VERY seldom in Louisiana and Mississippi. However, yesterday, in March, during a time of year when we're SUPPOSED to be moving towards spring, it snowed. It really came down for while yesterday afternoon, shortly after I picked Alyssa up from school. I was so excited that she got to play in it. We built her a mini snowman and had a little snowball fight. Granted, it didn't snow long and didn't accumulate much, but it snowed, all the same. I was told that it snowed overnight, too, and we had two inches on the ground, but I missed it, and by the time we got up, it was melting. It was fun while it lasted, anyway. I got some cute pictures of Alyssa and even a little video. Now all I have to do is find my camera software and reinstall it so I can get the pictures uploaded!

No comments: