ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

Today's Ten on Tuesday is "10 Favorite Bands of All Time". This one was super easy for me because I'm a music fanatic! In fact, the hardest part this week will be narrowing it down to ONLY 10! So, in totally RANDOM order, here they are:

1. Bon Jovi--Jon is SO hot for his age!

2. Motley Crue--I also have a "thing" for Vince Neil and Tommy Lee

3. The Monkees--my mother introduced me to them when I was a kid...they were her favorite growing up.

4. Guns N Roses--can you tell I'm a fan of the 80's "hair bands"?

5. Poison--is it my imagination, or is Brett Michaels STILL hot?

6. 3 Doors Down--Mississippi boys! I worked with the lead singer's brother in law...he was my boss, actually!

7. Daughtry--one of my favorite NEW bands

8. Lynyrd Skynyrd--not sure if I spelled that right, to be honest, but they are the quintessential southern rock band!

9. Red Hot Chili Peppers--love me some Flea!

10. Hinder--another one of my favorite new bands

There you have it! There are SO many more that didn't make the list!

No comments: