ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: What'cha Wanna Know??

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What'cha Wanna Know??

Things people would actually want to know..

The Basics!
Name:: Rebecca
Birthday:: May 6
Birthplace:: Jackson, MS
Age Now:: 29
Current Location:: West Monroe, LA
Height:: 5'8"
Hair Color:: brown
Eye Color:: brownish-hazel
Lefty or Righty:: righty
Random Questions!
Do you think your life is good so far:: parts have been, yes
Any regrets:: sure
Ever been in love:: yes
Ever been engaged:: yes
Ever been married:: I am now
Believe in love at first sight:: no
Been in love:: yes
Kiss on the first date:: I have before
Sex on the first date:: no
Believe in love at first sight:: um....no....still don't
Miss anyone:: always
Want to tell someone something that you cant:: no, not really
*Favorites*
Number:: 10
Movie:: Forrest Gump is one of them, but I have more
Color:: blue and pink
Drink:: Dr. Pepper
Alcoholic Drink:: don't drink alcohol
State:: MS
Vacation Spot:: the beach
Food:: turkey and chips
Day of the week:: Saturday
Animal:: cats
Sport:: don't really have one
Football Team:: don't really have one
Baseball Team:: don't have one
Hockey Team:: don't have one
Have You Ever.......
Been out of the country:: yes
Been on a plane:: no
If so, To where?:: n/a
Been on a train?:: yes
If so, To where?:: it was just a little cutesy "tour" train
Gotten a tattoo:: no
If so, how many?:: n/a
Where are they at?:: n/a
Gotten into a car accident:: fender benders
If so, Whos fault was it?:: theirs...duh!
Been in love:: yes
If so, Was it real:: well yeah
Who was it?:: there were a couple of people, but my husband was the last one
Been so drunk you have thrown up:: no, but I've dry heaved
Gotten a DUI:: no
Been out of state:: yes
If so, to how many different ones:: several...and I'm not taking the time to think of them all!!
In the opposite sex......
Eye color:: no preference
Hair Color:: no preference
Cut Short or Long:: I prefer short, but some guys are sexy with longer hair
Height:: taller than me is good
Skinny or Muscular:: I'd like a balance between the two
Younger or Older:: older
Hot or Cute:: cute
Body Type:: no real preference, as long as he's not morbidly obese
Skater or Prep:: definitely not skater
TattoosPiercings:: tasteful ones are okay....I couldn't be with someone who was covered in them
Sports:: what about them?
More Randoms....
If a magic potion could make someone love you, would you slip it to them?: I don't feel like I'd have to
What if a potion could make your enemy miserable?: nah...what's the point?
If your bf/gf had to move out of state, would you leave your family?: I did
Is abortion ever an option?: sure...not one that I'd be choosing, but it's always an option
A parent confides in you that they are gay. Now how do you view gay rights?: I have no idea....luckily, I'll never be in that situation!
A loved one on life support for years, could you finally let them go?: I suppose I'd have to....
You are on life support, what would you want a loved one to do about it?: if there was absolutely NO hope for me, whatsoever, I'd want them to let me go
A friend just fell over a very high bridge, do you jump to save them?: honestly, no....but only because I can't swim and would be NO help....I'd sure do what I could, though!
Do you have/want kids?: I have one....and I think I want another one someday
What have you/will you name them?: I named her Alyssa Frances...I'd name my next one Mariana Katherine or something Shane
What do you think are 3 things that can destroy a person?: 1) lack of a relationship with God....2) the death of a child....3) feelings of self-imposed hopelessness (at least those are MY downfalls)

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

No comments: