ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Done

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Done

I got my daughter registered for school yesterday...finally. I procrastinated as long as I could. This story is not without its share of fiascoes, however. I had to take her on Thursday to have her booster shots. What I didn't know is that I had gotten behind and let her miss her 15 month shots. So, when I took her Thursday, she had to have four shots done. That was rough enough, as she cried and screamed and BEGGED them to stop by about the third one. So, once it was over, of course, she was fine. She played all day and went to bed. When my husband went to bed at around 12:30, he noticed that she was warm. So, he woke me up, we checked her temp and it was 104.7. So, off we went to the ER. She's doing much better now, but it was an ordeal!

So, I have my baby registered for school. Now, if I could just do the rest of the things I have to do to prepare, I'll be all set for Tuesday. Keep us in your prayers!

No comments: