ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: I Can See the Light

Friday, May 16, 2008

I Can See the Light

Recital is TOMORROW!!! After which, it will ALL be over! At least until next year. Then we start all over again! Of course, I've managed to catch Alyssa's cold, which I'm thrilled about, but it's just a hazard of the job I suppose. I feel pretty terrible. Alyssa, on the other hand, is feeling better. That's the important thing. She has to dance at 5:00 tomorrow evening, so I want her feeling up to it. I just hate that everything got so mixed up. Apparently, everyone thought that the recital was earlier than it is, so no one is going to be able to come now. It's times like these when I REALLY miss my mom and dad. They would be here, come hell or high water. There wouldn't be any "I have plans" or "I don't have the money" or "I have friends coming over" or any of that. They would be HERE, no matter what they had to do to get here. I really wish they were here for her.

No comments: